To create a sustainable Israeli society by facilitating and increasing Israeli philanthropic giving.
To create a sustainable Israeli society by facilitating an increase in local philanthropic giving to Israeli social sector organisations, thus overcoming the dependence of Israeli social sector on philanthropic support from abroad.
· Investment – Giving will encourage and educate Israeli corporations, youth and adults to philanthropic giving;
· Influence – Giving will provide tools for effective and managed giving that will leverage the upmost from each shekel invested by Israelis (including maximising tax benefits on giving to that end) in Israeli society and the provision of services to society;
· Realisation – Giving will serve as a catalyst for the attainment of an Israeli social sector able to provide for all needs of Israeli society through funding raised from Israeli individuals and corporations. Philanthropic funding that comes thanks to the love and support of the Jewish Diaspora and others around the globe is most welcome and will continue to have impact upon Jewish World activities, strengthening World Jewry (including its relationship with Israel), and as appreciated supplementary funding to improve the provision of services to Israeli society.
· To lead the revolution in Israeli philanthropic giving by encouraging members of Israeli society to share the burden of answering Israeli society’s needs;
· To educate Israelis in giving;
· To provide financial management tools (similar to a banking system) for the management and streamlining of the Israeli philanthropic market economy that is in the making.
· In the coming decade Giving Ltd. (CC) aims to encourage and facilitate an increase in levels of philanthropic and charitable giving in Israel that will shift the balance of locally generated giving to imported philanthropy, currently 1:2, to 1:1, to reach the point where Israeli society is providing 50% of the voluntary funding needed to relieve the needs of Israeli society;
· In the following 15 years Giving Ltd. (CC) aims to encourage and facilitate a further 50% increase in levels of giving in Israel that will shift the balance of locally generated giving to imported philanthropy to 2:1, to reach the point where Israeli society is providing 75% of the voluntary funding needed to relieve the needs of Israeli society.
The directors and executive management of GIVING Ltd (CC) each bring to the table expertise in their fields – Marketing, business, banking and finance, social change, communications, nonprofit management and fundraising. The time and effort they put into their roles with the organisation enable more social good to be achieved by more donors, such as yourself, through the funding of organisations and activities that will create the change you wish to see.
The GIVING Platform will enable you to make use of the most advanced tools available to make your philanthropic and charitable activity as streamlined and as simple as it is effective and engaging.
The GIVING Platform
- Deposit (donate) funds through all common payment channels
- Your tax returns/relief handled by us in real-time
- Allocate immediately or whenever you decide
- Open IMPACT Accounts to manage your giving
- Giving circles, Family Foundations and more are possible with multi-participant IMPACT Accounts
- See your balance available for allocation grow as your funds are invested responsibly
- Allocate to any* cause close to your heart
- We take care of all compliance and due diligence
- See your impact, individually and as part of the GIVING Movement
*(in accordance with Israeli charity and tax law)